Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consulting firm specializing in international development finance, invites applications for an Integrity and AML/CFT-KYC Analyst position. The role is part of an on-going project implemented by BFC for a major multilateral development bank (MDB).
Duty station: Remote work/ home-office
- Participate in the Integrity Due Diligence (IDD) process on partner commercial banks (PCBs) across ca. 20 Asian developing economies as part of BFC’s team of analysts
- Write thorough IDD reports on the PCBs, including an adverse media review, sanctions screening, and an assessment of AML/CFT/KYC/sanctions processes, procedures and internal controls, and assess the reputational risks they pose to the MDB
- Conduct additional research as required
- Keep abreast of developments in the AML/CFT/KYC/sanctions field
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive professionals.
- Practical experience of AML/CFT/KYC in the banking or related sectors
- Exceptional written English with the ability to write clearly, concisely and without errors on complex matters
- Experience in a professional English-speaking environment
- Strong research background
- Process orientated
- ACAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or equivalent a plus
- Master’s degree in law, finance, politics/international relations, journalism or other relevant fields a plus
- Flexibility to start as soon as possible
are invited to submit their CV in English by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the right sidebar or by email at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!