Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance, is looking for a Project Manager (international projects).
Location: Any (remote home-based work)
Type: Full-time or part-time (both options are possible)
What You Will Do:
- Manage development finance projects on a global level (scope, time, tasks, HR, quality, communication, relationships and cost management)
- Ensure project objectives and deliverables are completed on time and according to expectations
- Interact and collaborate with expert teams on daily basis
- Maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders
- Facilitate regular project reporting
- Provide administrative and research support to expert teams
Who You Are:
What You Will Get:
- Professional with banking/financial profile (experience in project management or in consulting is an advantage)
- Graduate with a business or economic/financial degree
- Exceptional speaker and solid writer with perfect English (fluency in Russian or French is an advantage)
- Individual with strong organisational and managerial skills
- International and entrepreneurial work environment
- Continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
- Direct line to BFC senior management as well as strategic clients and partners
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by clicking the "Apply Now" button on the right sidebar.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!