Business & Finance Consulting (BFC), specializing in consulting and research activities in emerging markets, offers a challenging job opportunity for a Senior Bank Analyst
, who is expected to join a team of analysts within an on-going project covering emerging economies in Asia.
Home Office with intermittent travel throughout Asia and Pacific
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence of Asian commercial banks, including assessing corporate governance, anti-money laundering policies, and management capabilities
- Collect and research for data and information on selected banks
- Write credit reports on analysed financial institutions
- Measure corporate and lending risks (market risk, credit risk, sovereign risk, liquidity risk and other types) for the selected financial institutions
- Prepare or assess financial projections, models, and business plans
- Master Degree in finance, banking or other relevant field; CFA degree is an asset
- At least five years of experience in conducting due diligence and analysis of corporate and/or financial institutions
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and investment banking
- Knowledge of the Asian financial/banking market will be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and flexibility to travel, including to challenging environments
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV by clicking "Apply Now" button on the right sidebar.
Applications are analysed on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!